LCWS past workshops
A series of Linear Collider Workshops (LCWS) have taken place in different regions of the world over the past several years.
- LCWS11: Granada, Spain - September 26-30, 2011
- LCWS10: IHEP, China - March 26-30, 2010
- LCWS08: UIC, Chicago, USA - November 16-20, 2008
- LCWS07: DESY, Hamburg, Germany - May 30-June 4, 2007
- LCWS06: Bangalore, India - March 9-13, 2006
- LCWS05: Stanford, USA - March 18-22, 2005
- LCWS04: Paris, France - April 19-23, 2004
- LCWS 2002: Jeju Island, Korea - August 26-30, 2002
Proceedings edited by J.S. Kang and S.K. Oh, Korean Physical Society, 2003.
- LCWS 2000: Fermilab, USA - October 24-28, 2000
Proceedings edited by Adam Para and H. Eugene Fisk, American Institute of Physics, 2001. (AIP Conf. Proceedings, Vol. 578)
- LCWS99: Sitges, Spain - April 28 - May 5, 1999
Proceedings (2 volumes) edited by E.Fernandez and A.Pacheco, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Servei de Publicacions, Belaterra, Barcelona (2000) ISBN 84-490-1977-X.
- Morioka, Japan - September 8 - 12, 1995
Proceedings edited by A. Miyamoto, Y. Fujii, T. Matsui, and S. Iwata, World Scientific Press, 1996.
- Hawaii, USA - April 26 - 30, 1993Proceedings edited by F.A. Harris, S.L. Olsen, S. Pakvasa, and X. Tata, World Scientific Press, 1993.
- Saariselka, Finland - September 9 - 14, 1991
Proceedings edited by R. Orava, P. Eerola, and M. Nordberg, World Scientific Press, 1992.